So here it is almost September and I've already broken my promise to update this weekly. We really haven't been doing much lately. We try to stay busy on the weekends and we work through the week. The kids are doing their thing. Leila is learning to write her name. Donna and Linda (our daycare providers) started it this week. She was so proud of herself when she showed me yesterday. Brayden is now 8 months old (hard to believe isn't it). He started making the ba ba ba sound today with a ball (I'll try to attach a movie if I can catch him in the act.) I have a work function tonight at the Miners game and this weekend is Labor day weekend which really means three day weekend!!!! I've been home with the kids today, juggling appointments with appliance repair men and the plumber. Really quite boring. Niether child has slept much (Leila hasn't slept at all today) and I'm ready to pull all of my hair out. This is why I can't be a stay-at-home mom! :)
Ahhhhh.....Peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment