Saturday, August 11, 2007

First August Weekend

The first weekend in August was really busy. We walked to the snowcone stand with our friends and then went to the park Friday night after Jeff and I got off work. Then Saturday I baked two cakes for the Peterein family. We celebrated Kenny's 6th birthday, and Riley's 3rd birthday at McDonalds Saturday evening with bunches of people. While I was baking the cakes, Stephanie and Mom took Leila shopping (her favorite passtime) and I tried to keep Brayden occupied in the kitchen so I could get things done. Brayden finally played with a pan and spoon, just to prove their favorite toys are the cheapest! (Especially since the pan was a gift from Jeff's mom at our rehearsal dinner, it's the one Jeff always cooked with when he was a kid.) If you want to see the finished cakes, check out the Peterein family blog.



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

No comments: