Today is the day that all those "thankful" posts on Facebook have been leading up to. I've never taken part of that tradition mainly due to the fact that I'm afraid I'll feel pressure and write that I'm thankful for shoelaces or something. Today as I lay in my warm bed with my sleeping toddler beside me and I hear my hubby banging cabinets downstairs, and my kids laughing, and the crazy dog running around, I am in awe. I'm thankful for the way God has perfectly knit together the fibers of our lives. I'm thankful for His plan and how everything has fallen into place. Sometimes I doubt why something is happening, or wonder when something will happen, but He has a plan. Looking back, things always seemed to happen at funny times, but they were the perfect time for me. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment