
Its been a busy 2010! We've had a lot of snowy weather, which I'll take over ice any day, but I'm still ready for some warmth. I want to spring clean!!! Aunt NeNe and Uncle Larry came to town at the end of January because of a death in the family. I hated that they had to make the trip for such a sad reason, but I always love to visit with them. I also got to spend some time with my Cousin Christine and her new (3 month old) baby, Kaeleigh, and Christine's husband Mike.
The kids have been fairly healthy this winter, which has been a blessing! We've stayed busy keeping up with the house, and work and school. The kids have learned to fight more than ever before and I find myself asking "Why did we want two of you again???" :)
Said it before and I'll say it again, I'm ready for warmer weather, ready to shove the kids outside and say PLAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment