Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sleet and snow!

So we've really had good weather so far this winter. It should be no surprise that we just got a major snow-ish event. It began Monday night with sleet, by Tuesday morning it was fairly deep and mostly sleet. We live on a snow route, nice right? Not when it's too hard to get onto the snow route! Jeff took my car to work and got it stuck in the driveway. So Tuesday morning I was out pushing my car. Then when he got up to the bank it got stuck again! I just told him to walk home from work because I had no idea if Jeff would even find a place to park the car! Its spot in the driveway was out of the question, and the street in front of our house was terrible. This morning we woke up with snow on top of the sleet (that came down all day yesterday, most of the night last night and apparently switched to snow last night). We have at least 6 inches of snow. I'm not measuring, I honestly don't want to know. The only good thing is neither one of us had to work today...YAY! Jeff is now working on getting the truck free. We need to walk up to the bank and get the car home later today! Thankfully the roads are looking better now.





No comments: