Thursday, October 30, 2008

Help!

So Jeff and I decided that we hate the bathroom upstairs and we need to replace the sink and put some storage things in the room. Its really hard finding a vanity and storage solutions that match and don't cost way too much. I've found a couple and want everyone's opinion (and yes even anonymous can comment now so I expect to hear from Nick and Laura, Jane and Luke, and Christine)

Home Depot URL for my fave there

JCPenney URL for my fave there

The problem is there is only one cabinet for the one at Home Depot, and Jeff thinks we need another floor storage cabinet.

The JCPenney vanity might be too nice for the bathroom upstairs (and shipping might be too costly).

Does anyone have any suggestions of other places to look? We've looked at Menards, Lowes, Sams Club, Target, and Sears.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Starrick Family said...

The only link that worked was the JCP. However, it is beautiful!! But wow I don't think I could spend that amount of money on a sink! LOL

Missing Pieces said...

Try the link again, I fixed it last night. And you would be surprised what sinks cost out there!!!! That one is actually cheap!

The Crabtree Family said...

I like the one from Home Depot plus if you needed to get another cabinet for storage it would be easier to match. But if you like the one from JC Penney's better you might be able to save on shipping if you have it sent to the store and pick it up yourself. ;)

Starrick Family said...

I still can't view the Home Depot link!

Five M&Ms said...

okay Shannon, did you break it? It was working! Oh well, It is a darker wood (more mahogany) and has 2 drawers and a cabinet. It also has a porcelain top. I really like it, but now Jeff is thinking a pedestal sink....hmmmm