So I haven't blogged in a while, but we've been really busy! Two weekends ago we picked up Leila's school supplies and then I took her shoe shopping. I had such a great time with her! It was just the two of us and we went to shoe carnival, JC Penney, and Sonic (for a little treat). It was so much fun just talking to her and being with her. It almost made shopping painless (I really am not much of a shopper-I know, I must not be a girl!)
Last weekend we went to Danny's mom and dad's house for Danny's birthday. I love going to Guenda and Jim's because there is always so much good food! They also treat us like family, and who doesn't like that? Parish Festival was also last weekend. Friday we went up there and let Leila play. Then Brayden got tired so we decided to go home, but Leila wanted to stay to listen to the band. Petereins to the rescue! They stayed at the festival with Leila and danced with her. She closed the place down (pretty sad when your 4 year old comes in at 11pm!).
Saturday night I worked the food stand at the festival. It was pretty fun, but it reminded me why I never worked in fast food!
Sunday Jeff went to his sister's house to help her get moved out. Unfortunately not a lot of things were packed so they really only got the big stuff out and Dean, Nancy, and Gail had to do it all this week. Closing was today and thank God it's done! Dean and Nancy really don't have much of a house anymore though. I haven't seen it, but from what Dean says there are boxes everywhere! This weekend I have continuing ed in St. Louis both Saturday and Sunday (woohoo!) , and it looks like I will be driving from home both days. I went to the library though and picked up the next book in the Outlander series, so I should be pretty entertained while driving. This is the first time I've done the books on CD thing so I'm hoping I'm able to pay attention to both the road and the book. I guess we'll see!
Monday my friend Laura will get induced if baby boy doesn't come on his own before then so my prayers are with you guys (I know she reads this).
Tuesday is Leila's 1st day of pre-k. She's super excited and I am too. I really think we chose the right place for her after going to the open house last week. I'm taking Bray to daycare that day so I can spend some time dropping her off, and I plan on a special treat when I pick her up. I will definitely blog to catch everyone up on Tuesday! I plan on posting pics soon! Keep checking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwww leila's first day of school?!! Can you believe they grow up so fast? Glad you girls had a fun day of shopping. Wish I had someone to shop with! lol Shane is a good shopper though! Where is Leila starting Pre-K at?
Post a Comment