So we finally got the bedroom upstairs done and we've moved! The process started two weeks ago (the first weekend of June). We ended up getting all of our furniture upstairs except the box springs wouldn't fit up the stairs. We rigged it for the first week, but decided the bed was too uncomfortable without box springs so we finally bought a split queen box spring set last weekend and it's finally done! Brayden's room is going to get a little more done to it, but we are pretty much set. Leila has her "new" princess bed (it was actually my bed when I was growing up). Brayden has his own room, and we have a room without our little boy in it! It is not easy being upstairs. Jeff and I are paranoid that we won't hear a child wake up, or something will happen in the middle of the night, but I know lots of people do it and I figure we'll get over it. The baby monitor does help a lot. Here are some pics of the rooms...

Brayden's crib and rocker, the heart border will be replaced with a monkey border. The plaque over the bed reads "No more monkeys jumping on the bed"

The changing table, we want Gretchen to do a little mural over it and have something that says "Brayden's monkey house"

The twin bed that will eventually be Brayden's for now it's Mommy's bed when she's tired of the stairs!

Leila in her princess bed! Her mural that Gretchen (and Cindy and I ) did.

Another pic of Leila's room

The worm over the closet door is my favorite!

Our room as you look in from the doorway.

A view from the foot of the bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment