Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Project Time!

So the Craig family is quite busy right now. Jeff and I have been working on getting our yard in order. We've lived in our house for 3 years and been using the neighbors' garage for storage! So we finally put a shed up two weekends ago and we are really excited about it! It took Jeff with help from Ken Y., Scott, John, and a little from Ken P. to get it done! Thanks to all who helped us with this project including Mom and Steph who helped with kid duty! Three weekends ago Mom and I worked on mowing and weeding, and I put in a planter in the back yard. I planted a strawberry plant and a couple tomato plants, some dill and thyme, and leaf lettuce. I want to plant more herbs, but I've run out of room! I guess I'll still have to use the containers this year! Last weekend was really busy with Tony's 10th birthday, Aaron's graduation get-together, and Mother's Day. We were busy all weekend but we had a lot of fun! I am ready to get rid of this rain, though. Today Jeff is home painting the upstairs room. We are going to be moving our room so Bray will finally have one of his own. I'm really excited about using the upstairs. It's really just been storage since we moved in and I think its going to give us the room that we need to feel less cramped. Jeff and I got the office/guest bedroom done about a month ago, and it's looking great! As Leila would say, "I'm so excited!". We need to paint the front porch yet this year and I need to do some landscaping. We would also like to replace the fence and get the basement waterproofed. So many projects, so little time!

No comments: