Monday, February 4, 2008
Catch-up
Yes folks, its been over a month since my last post! I just can't believe how fast time is flying! Brayden celebrated his first birthday on December 27, 2007. My baby is officially a toddler (he really has been since he was about 10 months old, but I'm the Queen of Denial). The Craig family flew to Denver from St. Louis in January, then we drove into Wyoming for my cousin Christine's wedding to Michael Lange. The wedding was beautiful, her dress stunning, and she made a beautiful bride. Unfortunately, we forgot to take the camera. She promised she would make me a copy of her wedding picture CD. After we got home on Sunday 1/6, we took Brayden to his one-year check-up on Tuesday 1/8. He weighed 21.5 lbs and was 33 inches tall! He is in the 75th% for height, and the 50th% for weight! Anyway, since then we've had at least one sick kid. Brayden started it, then Leila. On Martin Luther King's observed birthday, they were both diagnosed with double ear infections. After a round of antibiotics each they are finally on the mend. This past Friday, we had about 4 inches of snow and we actually tried to go out and play in it (I got a snow day). Brayden cried almost immediately, and Leila soaked her glove so we only spent about 2 minutes outside, but I did take some pics! This was the first time Leila has really been in the snow. She was upset when it started to melt, and actually cried that she wanted snow yesterday. Oh well, poor little girl. Today we've had very warm weather (almost 70 degrees), and I'm anticipating storms on my day off tomorrow yipee! If its somewhat nice at some point tomorrow I might get the kids outside, they sure need it. Tonight as I was putting Leila to bed she told me "You're the best, Mom." I think I almost cried. She is such an amazing little girl and I cannot believe she is mine. I am truly blessed with both my children and my wonderful husband and I thank God every day for them. So I hope this catches anyone who reads this blog up on all of us. Hope all is well with everyone else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment