Wednesday, December 26, 2007
"What a big help you are Brayden Dean"
So Christmas eve was an eventful time at the Craig household. Jeff and I were having his family and mine over for dinner around 5pm and Jeff had to work until noon, so I got to prepare the turkey all by myself. I did okay even though I was afraid that the neck and guts would make me gag...it didn't by the way. Anyway at about 11:45 I fed the kids and when Brayden and I were done eating I decided I'd go get started with the oven and the turkey. I was working in the kitchen and needed something out of the living room, when I walked in this is what I saw...

Yep folks, that's spaghetti! He was shoving it in his mouth by the fistful. He pulled the bowl we had been eating out of off of the table and put it in the floor. I wanted to cry because I had so much to do, but it was so funny too! Needless to say, Bray got a bath and the carpet got a shampoo too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment